Sunday, January 14, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging

EDIT TO ADD: Sorry these pictures are rather big if you click on them. I took them when I first got my new camera (see Christmas post below) and I didn't realise how big they were until my bf started playing around with it. It's since been fixed, but unfortunately for these older pics, you just have to put up with it.

~*~*~*~*~

For Weekend Cat Blogging, here are some rather old pictures of Puddy on Christmas Day. We got her a cat bed to sleep in and this was her reaction (it was quite humorous, she didn't waste any time in checking out this new present! Check out other kitties at What Did You Eat? who is hosting this week's Weekend Cat Blogging! =]

Step 1.
Cautiously sniff around this new weird bed thing.


Step 2.
Yup, still sniffing. Get right into that corner!


Step 3.
Enjoy a brief pat while making oneself comfortable.


Step 4.
Feel pat was slightly suspicious and may be a ploy to steal bed.
Must protect bed at all costs!


Step 5.
Ha-HA. Bed is mine! MINE I tell you!



The whole time she was loving it, the bf and I are looking at each other, thrilled that we bought something else she loves, apart from that pink thing which she now hates for some reason. Could it be because we moved house and she's thoroughly confused?

Oh and I nearly forgot... here's the kicker, I got this present for my 21st birthday from my boyfriend... I'll let you know how it goes *wink*...

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our cats go through phases. They love stuff when it's all clean and new and then ignore it when it's dirty and covered in their hair (and I presume, their smell). After a while (or after we clean it) they fall in love with it again.

I'll be most interested to see how the Puddy-toilet project goes ;-)

January 14, 2007 at 9:32 PM

 
Blogger boo_licious said...

One happy puddy cat! Yeah, I'm also interested in the toilet project as that will be way cool if it works.

January 14, 2007 at 11:57 PM

 
Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Dear Puddy Cat, What a nice bed you have there. Yes, keep the humans guessing. The more they spend on the kitty platform, the more you must keep them guessing on whether you like it or not! Meow

January 15, 2007 at 1:06 AM

 
Blogger Cheryl said...

Very nice new bed! Hope you'll post updates on the Litter Kwitter - what a great idea. Hope Puddy likes that, too!

January 15, 2007 at 2:08 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

tfp - I thought that might have been the issue so I washed it and vacuumed it and hopefully that'll get her interest back. I even tried bribing her with catnip, it worked for a little bit. But every so often I find hair in it, so I assume she's using it at some point! Just in secret!

boo_licious - I will definitely give updates on the toilet thing! I want to do it just to prove to everyone that it's possible (my boyfriend and friends think it's just a joke!)

kitikata-san - Yes I don't want to appear like I love it, I like to see them bribing me with treats! The more I act nonchalant, the more treats I get! Meow!

ostara - Thanks =] I will be posting updates on the toilet thing, I hope Puddy likes it too! So far we have made a little progress but I'll save that for another entry. :)

January 15, 2007 at 9:26 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

sher - Thanks, I'm trying my best with the pictures! :D Puddy's name came about because she was a stray cat and I rent my house so we didn't know if we would be allowed to keep her. So we just called her "Puddy cat" for a while because we didn't want to name her and get attached to her. Then when we got permission to keep her, she wouldn't answer to anything else! So Puddy stuck! haha =]

January 15, 2007 at 10:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the Litter Kwitter! Please post photos.

January 15, 2007 at 10:35 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Shannon - I intend on getting some "action shots" (hehe) and I will definitely let everyone know how it's going! Thanks for your comment. :)

January 15, 2007 at 11:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home