Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Don't Hate Me but ...

... I'm moving. Again. Explaination is below but in case you want to skip that, here's the new link:

www.byootaful.com

Yes, I have a .com! I told my boyfriend Phill that I had started up my blog again after trying to find a blogging site that was better than Blogger (and couldn't) and how much Blogger had messed me around with eating my last blog, and how long the photos take to upload and how much I hate Blogger (hehe, I was a tad cranky) and he said, "Well, why don't you get your own domain?"

And I was like, "What?" (Always the smart cookie, I am)

So him, being the computer-literate *cough* geek *cough* he is, he went out and got me a domain name (.com's were on special the other day! lol) and now I'm nearly done setting up my blog over there. It's not quite finished but it's finished enough to let you all know. So this will be my last post here and then I'm off to my *gasp* own site!

It's going to be for my relatives and "real-life" friends too so I'm still experimenting with password-protected posts etc and there will be more posts on a whole heap of things, not just Puddy and cooking, but I still hope that you will still visit me and comment everyone once in a while. :)

Thanks for your patience as I move (again) and I really am sorry to make you change your bookmarks if you link to me! Phill told me to tell you that I am at www.byootaful.com FOREVER. That sounds scary. But good. :)

Oh side note - "Byootaful" is my nickname given to me by my boyfriend and his brother. It's spelt that way because it's Ocker (Australian slang) for beautiful, it's sort of how they pronounce it. So that's trivia for you today.

Oh and if I suddenly start referring to myself as Katie, I'm still the same person. The way I spell "Katie" depends on the day. It tends to change between Kate, Katie, Katy and Katherine. Man, I'm so creative it makes me want to dance.

I hope to see everyone over there! There's all these new things like RSS feeds (whatever THAT is) and categories and pages and stuff. It's so much fun! So please bear with me as I change over and finish doing up my new site. And once again... don't hate me. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home